In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
The 32nd Annual K-9 Classic will be a hybrid event, offering a virtual option for those who wish to participate in the event remotely.
To avoid gathering crowds, in-person participants will select one of two staggered start times (limited to 50 registrations per start time) and all pet contests and award announcements will take place virtually through social media.
• Disposable masks will be available to participants at the sign-in table.
• Masks are required at all stations when interacting with event staff.
• Social distancing of 6’ is required at all times, pre-race, post-race, and during the race when possible.
• All walkers attending the in-person event must be registered, no exceptions.
• Arrive no later than 30 min from your start time. Arriving late may cause you to miss out on your Finish Line photo-op.
• Designated checkpoints will be available throughout the trail supplied with water bottles and hand sanitizer for those who wish to rest or distance themselves from other participants momentarily.
• All tables and other common touchpoints will be sanitized hourly throughout the event.
• Participants agree to leave the event after taking their Finish Line photo-op.
In the case of the in-person event being canceled due to COVID-19, participants' registration will automatically transfer to virtual participation without any additional fees.